Click for larger images.
Location: Greater New York area
Possible Interview Topics:
- What is foodMAPS all about?
- How can you diet In public?
- How are eating habits formed?
- What can you do not to go totally crazy with buffets, banquets, and events?
- What can I eat in fast food places, hockey rinks, movie theaters, and sports banquets?
- How can I stick to my diet at Grandma’s and Aunt Louise’s without them getting on my case?
- Seven Secrets for Dieting in Public
- Create Healthy Eating Habits that Fit Your Lifestyle
- Conscious Control of Conference Room (or Workplace) Food
- Family Food Events and Dilemmas
- Holiday Eating Angst
- Eat Out, Eat Well
- Home for the Holidays — Without Excess Pounds
- Banquets, Buffets, Parties: All You Can Eat . . . but Under Control
- Eating and Traveling: More than Animal Crackers and Blue Potato Chips
- Controlling your Weight While Feeding Your Kids: How to Avoid Eating your Dinner and Cleaning their Plates, too
- Food Choices at Fast Food Joints and Other Places Your Kids’ Travel Sports Teams Eat
- Multi-session programs for participants to establish weight control plans
- Multi-session programs to learn about dieting in environments other than home
- Multi-session programs on learning how to help your family Eat Well