Seriously – you’re not going to a game or to go on rides without having something to eat and drink. That’s part of the fun. So what do you do with food vendors about every 20 feet hawking dogs, ice cream, and fried everything? There Are Ways And Then There Are Ways If you’ve got […]
Tag Archives | calories in amusement park food
It’s summertime. Baseball season is in full swing and so are visits to amusement parks. What do you usually do at these places – other than watch the game and ride the roller coaster? EAT, of course! Oh, the food! Oh the calories! Trust me — this post isn’t about ignoring the good time food. […]
Penny Manegan Klatell, PhD, RN
Penny is a doctoral level nurse; a health, life, and wellness coach; and a Mom. She’s also a nutritional counselor, food lover, former college professor, author, blogger, speaker, and a very frequent restaurant visitor. She’s from a Greek restaurant family where she learned to cook and discovered the need to speak loudly to be heard above the din. She writes about delicious, healthy food and how to eat well anytime, anywhere, and at any age.
- How Juicy, Delicious Watermelon Can Help You Lose Weight August 1, 2012
- How You Eat Your Oreo Says Something About You April 12, 2011
- Chocolate Eggs And Bunny Ears April 6, 2012
- What About The Groceries In Your Hot Car? July 25, 2012
- Is Sea Salt Healthier Than Table Salt? April 20, 2012
- Holiday Eating Worries? If You’re Going To Indulge, Make It Special December 9, 2013
- A Holiday Gift December 7, 2013
- Your Holiday Eating Cheat Sheet December 5, 2013
- 12 Ways To Decrease Calories In Your Favorite Holiday Baked Goods – And They’ll Still Taste Great! December 3, 2013
- Leftover Turkey? How Long Can You Keep It? November 27, 2013
- barbara schwarz: I've been sending you lots of emails. Have you r...
- Mary: I always eat my oreos in feverish little nibbles...
- The Oreo Cookie Rookie :) | Play & Inspire: [...] way that you eat an Oreo says something abo...
- Penny Klatell, PhD, RN: Thanks, Doreen. It's nice to hear from you and I...
- Doreen: I do appreciate your advice. Summer is so tempting...