Here are the calories in some popular Halloween candy in case you want to minimize the caloric damage (you didn’t read that wrong — candy has a big range of calories and fat grams): Brach’s Milk Maid Caramels: 4 pieces; 160 calories; 4.5 g fat Kit Kat: Twix Miniatures (3 pieces); 150 calories; […]
Tag Archives | fat in candy
Is it almost a foregone conclusion that there’s Halloween candy in your future? It’s pretty hard to escape because it’s everywhere – on desks, in restaurants, even in my veterinarian’s office in a nice purple bowl with a dog bone painted on the side. Halloween and the week afterward accounts for about 5% of all […]
Penny Manegan Klatell, PhD, RN
Penny is a doctoral level nurse; a health, life, and wellness coach; and a Mom. She’s also a nutritional counselor, food lover, former college professor, author, blogger, speaker, and a very frequent restaurant visitor. She’s from a Greek restaurant family where she learned to cook and discovered the need to speak loudly to be heard above the din. She writes about delicious, healthy food and how to eat well anytime, anywhere, and at any age.
- How Juicy, Delicious Watermelon Can Help You Lose Weight August 1, 2012
- Chocolate Eggs And Bunny Ears April 6, 2012
- How You Eat Your Oreo Says Something About You April 12, 2011
- What About The Groceries In Your Hot Car? July 25, 2012
- Are You Gearing Up For A Holiday Food Fest? April 3, 2012
- Your Holiday Eating Cheat Sheet December 5, 2013
- 12 Ways To Decrease Calories In Your Favorite Holiday Baked Goods – And They’ll Still Taste Great! December 3, 2013
- Leftover Turkey? How Long Can You Keep It? November 27, 2013
- How Many Calories Are In Typical Thanksgiving And Hanukkah Foods? November 25, 2013
- Do Holidays And Overeating Go Hand In Hand? November 21, 2013
- barbara schwarz: I've been sending you lots of emails. Have you r...
- Mary: I always eat my oreos in feverish little nibbles...
- The Oreo Cookie Rookie :) | Play & Inspire: [...] way that you eat an Oreo says something abo...
- Penny Klatell, PhD, RN: Thanks, Doreen. It's nice to hear from you and I...
- Doreen: I do appreciate your advice. Summer is so tempting...