If you did, you’re not alone — actually you’ve got plenty of company!
Our pizza eating habits are amazing. Whether we buy it fresh or frozen, by the slice or by the pie. We eat it for takeout or grabbed off of round metal trays plopped on formica tables. We eat it everywhere and by the ton.
* According to Domino’s, each person in North America eats 23 pounds of pizza a year
* Americans eat the equivalent of about 100 acres of pizza each day, or 350 slices per second
* Men, women, and children in America eat an average of 46 slices of pizza a year
* 93% of Americans eat pizza at least once a month
* Almost 70% of Superbowl watchers eat a slice (or two or three) during the game