Why can a day’s worth of snacks be considered a fourth meal? Because, according to research, snacking accounts for more than 25% of Americans’ calorie intake everyday. How Many Calories Do We Snack On A Day? Between 1977 and 2006 Americans averaged about 580 calories each day for their snacks — which basically turned those [...]
Tag Archives | meals
Penny Manegan Klatell, PhD, RN
Penny is a doctoral level nurse; a health, life, and wellness coach; and a Mom. She’s also a nutritional counselor, food lover, former college professor, author, blogger, speaker, and a very frequent restaurant visitor. She’s from a Greek restaurant family where she learned to cook and discovered the need to speak loudly to be heard above the din. She writes about delicious, healthy food and how to eat well anytime, anywhere, and at any age.
Halloween ♦ Thanksgiving ♦ Hanukkah ♦ Christmas Kwanzaa ♦ New Year’s ♦ Super Bowl ♦ Valentine’s Day
Available for your Kindle or Kindle Reader at Amazon.com
Do you want to sail through the holidays without gaining a pound – while still enjoying Halloween candy, Thanksgiving turkey stuffing, Christmas cookies, New Year’s eggnog and Buffalo wings at your Super Bowl party? Let my new book help you learn some strategies, tips, and tricks for how to do that.
- How Juicy, Delicious Watermelon Can Help You Lose Weight August 1, 2012
- Chocolate Eggs And Bunny Ears April 6, 2012
- Is Sea Salt Healthier Than Table Salt? April 20, 2012
- Are You Gearing Up For A Holiday Food Fest? April 3, 2012
- What About The Groceries In Your Hot Car? July 25, 2012
- How To Keep Grilled Food Safe To Eat June 13, 2013
- How To Keep Your Food Safe In The Sun And Heat June 11, 2013
- 10 Ways To Save Calories At Summer Parties, Picnics, And Barbecues June 6, 2013
- Nine Easy Calorie Saving Tips June 4, 2013
- How Many Calories Are In Your Favorite Summer Drink? May 30, 2013
- The Oreo Cookie Rookie :) | Play & Inspire: [...] way that you eat an Oreo says something abo...
- Penny Klatell, PhD, RN: Thanks, Doreen. It's nice to hear from you and I...
- Doreen: I do appreciate your advice. Summer is so tempting...
- Diane: I just found your site and enjoyed many articles. ...
- Olivia Green: I've never been a huge fan of these "lose weight...