What information do we collect?
Eat Out Eat Well collects information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or subscribe to our magazine.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually work to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, traded, or otherwise transferred to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for registration or order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request. This is in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails or publications we provide unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email and on our website.
How do we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, or safety of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of your personal information to various other countries that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your personal information you consent to those transfers.
We may provide links to third-party websites, including social networking sites. We cannot control third-party sites and are not responsible or liable for information you may provide while on such sites, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing them with any of your information.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.