Easter Eggs – the Confectionary Type They’re everywhere and at every price point. Some are piped with flowers and others are wrapped in foil. You find them in chain stores, discount stores, and at high end chocolatiers. Easter is the second ranked holiday for candy purchases in the United States (just behind Halloween) and solid, […]
Tag Archives | Easter
Peeps, Jelly Beans, Chocolate Bunnies and Candy Easter Eggs Easter candy nesting in baskets on beds of paper straw. Brightly wrapped candy stuffed in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunts. Chocolate smeared over little kids’ faces and indestructible peeps molded into weird shapes before being popped in the mouth. It’s Easter candy time. Face it – […]
Penny Manegan Klatell, PhD, RN
Penny is a doctoral level nurse; a health, life, and wellness coach; and a Mom. She’s also a nutritional counselor, food lover, former college professor, author, blogger, speaker, and a very frequent restaurant visitor. She’s from a Greek restaurant family where she learned to cook and discovered the need to speak loudly to be heard above the din. She writes about delicious, healthy food and how to eat well anytime, anywhere, and at any age.
- How Juicy, Delicious Watermelon Can Help You Lose Weight August 1, 2012
- How You Eat Your Oreo Says Something About You April 12, 2011
- Chocolate Eggs And Bunny Ears April 6, 2012
- What About The Groceries In Your Hot Car? July 25, 2012
- Is Sea Salt Healthier Than Table Salt? April 20, 2012
- Holiday Eating Worries? If You’re Going To Indulge, Make It Special December 9, 2013
- A Holiday Gift December 7, 2013
- Your Holiday Eating Cheat Sheet December 5, 2013
- 12 Ways To Decrease Calories In Your Favorite Holiday Baked Goods – And They’ll Still Taste Great! December 3, 2013
- Leftover Turkey? How Long Can You Keep It? November 27, 2013
- barbara schwarz: I've been sending you lots of emails. Have you r...
- Mary: I always eat my oreos in feverish little nibbles...
- The Oreo Cookie Rookie :) | Play & Inspire: [...] way that you eat an Oreo says something abo...
- Penny Klatell, PhD, RN: Thanks, Doreen. It's nice to hear from you and I...
- Doreen: I do appreciate your advice. Summer is so tempting...